Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Issue #2 four-page preview


I would like to point out that the main website has had this preview of the soon-to-be-released Teddy and the Yeti #2 online for more than a week now...but I realize that not everyone checks that as it's not updated nearly as often as I post some random thing to this blog.  Heck, I also realize that not many people check the blog, either, but you know what?  I do what I can.

Anyway, here, for your eager eyes, is a four-page preview of issue #2.  I was going to say "exclusive preview", but I guess it's also on the main webpage, and hey...if anyone wants to spread this around and make it not as exclusive, then you have my blessing.  Just click on the pictures for larger images that you can actually read!  For those of you who haven't read issue #1 yet (what?!), this preview contains MAJOR SPOILERS.  Seriously, read #1 before you check this out.

All of the pages (including the cover) are pencilled and inked by Duane Redhead.  The cover is colored by Karin Rindevall, pages 1 and 4 are colored by Caroline Jamhour, and pages 2 and 3 are colored by Paul Little.  This issue features a "flip" cover by (and interview with) Todd Nauck and a short Mr. Massive story with Paul Tucker.  Now post some comments!!





The solicit info:
As the Yeti fights for her life, Ted is locked in a battle of wills with a former friend as the mystery of the dragon's tooth is revealed!  Who is building a cybernetic army based on Ted's design?  Plus: Mr. Massive with Paul Tucker and a "flip" cover by Todd Nauck!

No comments: