Saturday, February 13, 2010

New signing at Evil Genius


As we prepare for the whirlwind release of Teddy and the Yeti #2, the fine folks at Evil Genius Comics have set up another signing event at their store in California, PA, right next to the campus of Cal U.  The previous time I was at the store, the response was great!

We've set it up so I'll be there at two separate times, both on Friday the 19th, first from 1:00-3:00 and again from 6:00-8:00.  Last time around, college was out of session AND Diamond didn't ship their regular comic run, so it'll be interesting to see how things work out this time around.  I'm also hoping that some of the three feet of snow currently on the ground melts before, say, Wednesday of this upcoming week, as I have to travel through the mountains of West Virginia to get there.  Maybe I'll just slide all the way down the Appalachians.

Hope to see you there!

No comments: